Instructions for Proposal Submission
Requests for funding may be submitted at any time.
For the highest opportunity to receive Preliminary Approval, we recommend:
- Consult the materials available in the IIS Program Resources
- Clearly describe your study objective(s)
- Place emphasis on the clinical or scientific importance of your study
- Follow the instructions to the best of your ability and reach out with questions
- View our standardized template for easy submission
When ready, sending a proposal to the evaluation committee is simple!
Use the following links to submit:
- Proposal Submission
- Request for Funding
- Principal Investigator Information
- NOTE: If Resident/Fellow acts as investigator, please include CV for both PI and mentor
Upon receipt of your submission, you will be provided confirmation as well as an estimated timeline for the next scheduled review of new proposals.
As described, “Preliminary Approval,” is the first step toward “Final Approval.”
If your project is selected preliminarily, you will receive communication from the IIS Review Committee outlining the next steps toward “Final Approval.”
Should you have specific questions about the process or program, please contact us.