Major & Professional Education Presentations
in Support of the BrainPath® Approach
(Published/Presented Clinical Data Last Updated 04/15/19)
- Chicoine M. Have we moved beyond STICH: NICO Evacuation. American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting. April 2019.
- Pradilla G. ICH Trial Update: ENRICH. American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting. April 2019.
- Chaichana K. Surgery Within & Around White Matter Tracts. Live Webinar presented by St. Michael’s Hospital & the University of Toronto. April 2019. https://zoom.us/recording/share/Hz5-IYeJsFxwwaFV4nB0UMDZLBMWFQa7ZqZJw2Qm9P2wIumekTziMw
- Bain M, Pradilla G. Evolving Clinical Evidence Supporting Early Surgical Evacuation of ICH. International Stroke Conference, Joint CV Section Meeting. 2019.
- Kiehna EN. Minimally Invasive Resection of Subcortical Pediatric Brain Tumors and Vascular Malformations using a Novel Navigable Tubular Retractor System. International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery. 2018.
- Chaichana KL, Greenlee J. Modernizing Neurosurgery with Minimally Invasive Parafascicular Surgery (MIPS). American Brain Tumor Association Educational Webinar Series. 2018. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0beu_vzzXc
- Pradilla G, Bain M. Journey to ENRICH: The Evolutionary Trend Supporting Early Surgical Intervention for Intracerebral Hemorrhage. International Stroke Conference, Lunch Symposium. 2018.
- Pradilla G. Intracerebral Hemorrhage: Advances in Therapy for a Devastating Disease. Joe Niekro Foundation, Webinar. 2017. http://www.joeniekrofoundation.com/webinars/
- Norton, S. An Economic Analysis of the BrainPath Approach in Neurosurgery. NICO Corporation, August 2017. http://www.niconeuro.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/S.Norton-Webinar-20171027.mp3
- Ratcliff J, Pradilla G. New case experiences using a new and novel trans-sulcal approach for surgical evacuation of ICH. International Stroke Conference, Lunch Symposium. 2017.
- Frankel M, Pradilla G. New case experience using a new and novel trans-sulcal port approach for surgical evacuation of ICH: The results and evolution towards the future. International Stroke Conference, Lunch Symposium. 2016.
- Pradilla G, Ratcliff J. Growing body of evidence for surgical management of spontaneous ICH. Neurocritical Care Society, Breakfast Symposium. 2016.
- Young R, Zada G. Clinical experience in subcortical tumor surgery and use of intraoperative ultrasound in the BrainPath Approach. Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Lunch Symposium. 2016.
- Bain M, Chen J. Current trends in the treatment of intracerebral hemorrhage. Neurocritical Care Society, Breakfast Symposium. 2015.
- Labib M. Reviewing multi-center pilot data on the effectiveness of using the BrainPath Approach on primary/secondary tumors and ICH evacuation. Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Tumor/Vascular Session. 2015.
- Zada G. Case experience using the BrainPath Approach for deep-seeded lesions. Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Resident/Fellow Session. 2015.
- Shah M, Labib M. Safety and efficacy of image guided trans-sulcal radial corridors for hematoma evacuation. American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Vendor Sponsored Dinner. 2015.
- Day J. Early case experience for accessing subcortical tumors. American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Vendor Sponsored Dinner. 2015.
- Kassam A, Bobustuc G, Gallia G, Kerr R, Rovin R. Piloting parafascicular corridors to access subcortical gliomas: a window into understanding regional tumor biology and development of novel therapeutics. Society of NeuroOncology, Luncheon Seminar. 2014.