- Johnson K, Buishas J, Tsung AJ, Spence S. MIPS for intracerebral hemorrhage decreases length of ICU stay without alteration in overall cost. Neurosurgery. 2020; 67(Supp_1):nyaa447_355. https://doi.org/10.1093/neuros/nyaa447_355
- King NKK, Rao JP, Tew SW. Innovation in Hemorrhagic Stroke Management Using Minimally Invasive Parafascicular Surgery. NNI White Paper. Singapore: National Neuroscience Institute; 2018. https://www.subcorticalsurgery.com/spotlight-on-healthcare-economics/
- Coppens J. Minimally Invasive Parafascicular Surgery (MIPS) in ICH: Economic Argument for Early Surgery. SSG White Paper. Subcortical Surgery Group; 2018. https://www.subcorticalsurgery.com/spotlight-on-healthcare-economics/
- Young FL, Cartwright MM. Inclusion of a minimal access surgery device system into a pilot neurosurgical enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) protocol. Poster presented at: 2017 Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting; October 7-11, 2017; Boston, MA. https://www.cns.org/education/browse-type/abstracts-and-posters
- Norton SP, Dickerson EM, Kulwin CG, Shah MV. Technology that achieves the Triple Aim: an economic analysis of the BrainPath approach in neurosurgery. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research. 2017;9: 519-523. https://doi.org/10.2147/CEOR.S133623
- Kumar R, Alkherayf FA, Labib M, Kassam AB. Analysis of surgical precision and efficiency (biometrics) in resection of intracranial neoplasms. Poster #1649 presented at: 2013 Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting; October 19-23, 2013; San Francisco, CA. https://www.cns.org/meetings/archived-abstracts-detail/congress-of-neurological-surgeons-2013-annual-meeting-13451.