Account Development Specialist (ADS)
The primary focus of the Account Development Specialist (ADS) is to work closely with the Sales Director, along with their sales and clinical peers in the execution of a strategic plan to achieve sales and revenue growth within the identified accounts. Reporting to the Sales Director, the ADS is a sales role focused on increasing appropriate utilization at identified targeted accounts through the successful creation/execution of account specific plans to include the triad of administration, the physician and the multi-disciplinary team.
The role requires sales acumen, clinical knowledge, clinical coverage of cases and the ability to educate others on new procedures, clinical data and economic outcomes.
- Achieve Quarterly Sales Quota at Priority Accounts
- Through recurring sales of handpieces and ancillary products, in addition to new product introductions
- Create and Successfully Execute against an Account Specific Implementation/Utilization Plan
- Using this Plan to keep the sales and clinical teams informed/updated with account details
- Responsible for instructing/influencing account/physician on proper BrainPath and/or Myriad cases
- Continued Development of Priority Accounts through increased Utilization/Volume
- Focusing on Economics, Disease State/Case Selection & Patient Flow, the ADS will engage the Administrator, Physician and Multidisciplinary/Oncology Teams to deliver relevant information to further utilization within the account
- Surgeon Conversions within the Priority Accounts.
The ADS will work cross-functionally with other departments to implement plan. The incumbent will also be expected to have a thorough understanding of the NICO product line, the BrainPath Approach, disease states to which our technologies apply, as well as complementary technologies within our market. The ADS will need to be fully versed and utilize the Market Ready Documents (MRD), ACTO and our Best Known Methods (BKM’s) to target, promote, and to sell by disease state the NICO product portfolio. Call notes will be required within our Priority accounts for customer facing events.
Incumbent must have the ability to accurately forecast sales and consistently manage expenses.
Extensive travel is associated with the role. Timing of the travel will coincide with key account meetings, education, training, cases, courses and trade shows.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized educational institution.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a clinical or sales role with revenue responsibility.
- Working knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) and FDA regulations.
- Proficient in operating room procedures and safety requirements.
- Demonstrated success in managing/delivering results in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Sets deadlines and other work objectives and works rigorously to meet them.
- Must be highly proficient in the use software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project etc.
- Must also be capable of learning new software programs as introduced by the company.
Please send resume and any request for information to: